"Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one." - Charles Mackay
Saturday, April 02, 2005
Is he a writer for himself and others?
First listen to the link. Then you got to say to yourself Duh he stole lyrics most people listen to the radio/downloaded single and dont listen to cds and compare tracks.

IS JAY-Z A WRITER OR A BITER? Audio Link

Jay Z Biter or Writer Lyrics

Biggie - "Hypnotize" "That's why I, squeeze first ask quesions last. That's how most of these so called gangstas pass"
Jigga - "Squeeze 1st" "That's why I, squeeze first ask quesions last. That's how most of these so called gangstas pass

Biggie - "The World Is Filled" "When the Remi's in the system, ain't no tellin will I f*&$ em will I diss em, that's what these h*& yellin I'm a pimp by blood, not relation Y'all still chase on, I'll replace on, punks Drunk of Dom"
Jay-Z - "Give It 2 Me" "When the Remi's in the system, ain't no tellin Will I f^%$# 'em will I diss 'em, that's what they be yellin I'm a pimp by blood, not relation Y'all be chasin, I replace them, huh? Drunk off Crist"

Biggie - "Who Shot Ya" Thou shalt not f%$# with or see Poppa feel a thosand deaths...
Jay-Z - "Squeeze 1st" Thou shalt not f%$# with raw me, or he face a thousand deaths...

Biggie - "Unbelievable" "Get ready to die, tell God I said hi And throw down some ice, for the nicest MC"
Jay-Z - "Friend or Foe 98" "Do me a favor dude, get 2 ice cubes I pass them take that ice up, for the nicest MC"

Biggie - "Kick in The Door" "Your reign on top was short than leprechauns"
Jay-Z - "The Ruler's Back" "Your reign on the top was shorter than leprechauns"

Biggie - "One More Chance" "isn't this great, my flight leaves at eight her flight lands at nine, my game just rewinds"
Jay-Z - "Girls...Remix" "isn't this great, my flight leaves at eight her flight lands at nine, my
game just rewinds"

Biggie - "Real N&^%s Do Real Things" "On the road to riches and diamond rings real n&^%s do real things"
Jay-Z - "Real N&^%s" "On the road to riches and diamond rings real n^%$ do real things"

Biggie - "Who Shot Ya" "Old school new school need to learn though I burn baby burn like Disco Inferno"
Jay-Z - "Frestyle" "Old school, new school need to know this I burn like Left Eye Lisa Lopez"

Biggie - "One More Chance" "I don't chase em I replace em"
Jay - "Is That Yo B!tch" "I don't chase em I duck em I replace em"

Big L - (on the 7 minute 95' freestyle with Jigga) "All I got for chicks is hard d%$# and bubble gum"
Jay-z - "A Million and One Questions" "All I got for chicks is hard d%$# and bubble gum"

Snoop Dogg - "What's My Name?" "From the depths of the sea, back to the block Snoop Doggy Dogg, funky as the, the, The D.O.C went solo on that azz, but it´s still the same Long Beach is the spot where I served my cane ....What's my f%$# name" "He is I, and I am him, slim with the tilted brim"
Jigga - "Jigga my n!gga" "From the crap tables down in A.C. back on the block Jay-Z motherf%$# from the, the, the Roc went solo on that azz but it´s still the same Brooklyn be the place where I serve them thangs ....You heard the name" "He is I, and I am him Slim with the tilted brim on twenty inch rims"

Nas - "Verbal Intercourse" "From the womb to the tomb, presume the unpredictable Guns salute life, rapidly, that's the ritual"
Jay - "Never change" "From the womb to the tomb, from now until my doom drink army from
one cup pass it around the room, That's the ritual"

2pac - "My Ambitionz Az a Rydah" "My attitude is f%$ it, and mothafukkas love it"
Jay-z "Blueprint 2" "My attitude is ff%$ it, and mothaff%$ love it"

2pac - "Against All Odds" "This is payback, i knew you bf%$ nf%$ from way back"
Jay-z - "Blueprint 2" "This is payback, i knew you bf%$ nf%$ from way back"

Mase - "Lookin' at me" "Why you over here looking at me, while my girl standing here"
Jay-z - ???“ Yall Look it Up" "Why you over here lookin at me, while all these girls up in here"

Biggie - "Big Poppa" "I see some ladies tonight that should be having my baby.. baby."
Jay-Z - ???" I see some ladies tonight that should be rollin wit Jay-Z, Jay-Z"

Biggie - "Be Happy" (R.Kelly ft. Biggie) "Think About It While The Streets You Roam It's Don P And Cristie In The Fridge When You Get Home"
Jay-Z - "Best Of Both Worlds" (Jay-Z & R.Kelly) "Think About It While The Streets You Roam It's Don P And Army In The Fridge When You Get Home"

Snoop Dogg - "Aint no Fun" "Guess who's back in the mothaf%$# house with a fat d%$# for ya mothaff%$# mouth"
Jigga - "Ff%$# All Nite" "Guess who's back in my motherf%$# house half black, half white chick, I call her Minnie Mouse"

Slick Rick - ??? In these times, at least to me, there's alot of rappers out there tryin to sound like Ricky D"
Jay-Z - ???" In these times, at least to me, there's a lot of rappers out there tryin to sound like Jay -Z"

Rakim - "No Competition" "Competition is none, I remain at the top like the sun"
Jay-Z - "S. Carter" "Competition is none, I remain at the op like the sun"

Cappadona - "Slang Editorial" "I came to the fork in the road and went straight"
Jay-Z - "Renegades" "I drove by the fork in the road and went straight"

Nas "Seude timbs on my feet makes my cypher complete"
Jay-Z "S.dots on my feet makes my cypher complete"

Lil Wayne "Number one rapper, sipping mo mo's, dont make me come press ya with this fo fo"
Jay-Z "Number one rapper, sipping mo mo's, dont make me come press ya with this fo fo"

2pac - "Against All Oddz" Payback, I knew U b%$# n%$# from way back. witnessed me strapped with Macs, knew I wouldn't play that,"
Jigga - "Some People Hate" N %$# This the Payback, I know U b%$# n%$# from way back. n%$# wanna clown but the pound it don't play that,"

Dr. Dre - "Chronic 2001 LP" "You get zipped up in plastic when it happens that's it"
Jay-Z - "Takeover" "Get zipped up in plastic when it happens that's it

------------------------------------------------------------------
So their is little doubt Jay-Z is a biter, but he is far from the only one. Look at Nas, he bit off of Snoop Dogg for his crappy OOchie Wally verse. Snoop made a threat to sue him though, so maybe Jay-Z shouldn't use that example for his defense, but still can anyone deny Jigga's impact on the game (well Nas did, but Jay slept with his baby mother but ummmm yeah) . or maybe just like he explained his use of using Biggies lines as simply "I'm just bigging up my burough/ Bigging up my brother/ Cause I'm Big enough to do it" he was doing the same for the rest of the rappers on the list. I mean who can deny Mase's ability to create hip hop qoutables hmmm? just look at the lyrical skill he brought to the game . HA HA HA.


To tell the truth Jay-Z is a biter but everyone was so into his personnal AD campaign (you know how it goes "/everyone arguing/ who da best/ Big Jay-Z/ or Nas") that we automatically believed he was writing his own shit. even when Nas called him out on it (in Ether .........thank God for Ether as Eternal Evidence that Jay-Z is not the best) we let it slide. And the worse part about this entire thing is I know its gonna be forgotten sooner rather than later, and if he pulls a Mase 5 years from now everyone is gonna get hyped.
 
posted by R J Noriega at 7:18 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments:



free hit counters
Best Buy Coupon