"Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one." - Charles Mackay
Thursday, December 15, 2005
semester respite
It is the end of the semester and I will not be online because quite simply I am sorely in need of a mental break so here is some mos def to calm your soul

So much on my mind that I can't recline

Blastin holes in the night til she bled sunshine

Breathe in, inhale vapors from bright stars that shine

Breathe out, weed smoke retrace the skyline

Heard the bass ride out like an ancient mating call

I can't take it y'all, I can feel the city breathin

Chest heavin, against the flesh of the evening

Sigh before we die like the last train leaving

-Mos Def
 
posted by R J Noriega at 1:41 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments:



free hit counters
Best Buy Coupon